1. Right now is the blast-off of a four day weekend. Wednesday and Thursday were Parent Teacher Conferences, which were good, but I'm ready to not work for a few days.
2. Tomorrow we are looking at seven houses. Maybe we'll like one or two of them.
3. Incarceron has been a fabulous book club book that more than half of my class is loving.
4. Words With Friends is now on Android phones. More competitors=more winning=more fun.
5. My "Bar Modeling" math project is winding down and has been an exciting, positive adventure. I only wish I'd taught this to all of my previous classes of fifth and sixth grade students.