Friday, June 17, 2011

Blue Panda Holy Writings, Chapter 2

1. Sing and pray in gratitude often and also petition the universe for more self awareness and for a strong and peaceful heart.

2. Here is one of the most powerful prayers humans have ever uttered:

Dear Blue Panda (or God, or Universe, or whatever),
Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

3. There is a Blue Panda addition to this golden prayer of serenity and change: Dear Blue Panda, Please also grant me the humor to laugh at the things that I hate but cannot change and the creativity and imagination to see all the things I can change, especially my own beliefs and thoughts.

Amen

1 comment:

July said...

I really have to admit it’s quite a novelty to arrive at a relatively ‘different’ blog like this, great job. I expect I’ll be coming back fairly soon and I look forward to reading your next post when I do.