Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Haiku and $100 for Clara

A meme designed to evolve as it gets tossed along....in the form of haiku poetry. How cool is that? The idea is to take the last line and turn it into a first line of a new poem. Here's mine:

rainy day surprise
spawned in spongy breeding grounds
vampire prick, itch

Thanks Deo Writer for keeping this one moving along. If you wanna play, take my last line and write a new haiku, either in the comments or on your own blog, or both.

Here's my daughter Clara's summer reading accomplishments:




And we just finished talking about Stormbreaker, which she both liked and understood. I sure hope she'll keep reading like this once school starts.

1 comment:

Megan Germano said...

My teacher work day is Monday, but the kids come Tuesday. I still have a ton to do. I feel like there is so much I can't do because the student list keeps changing daily. :/ Grrr....
I will never be organized enough for my own good.