Friday, July 06, 2007

Easter


Easter
Originally uploaded by amysimbe
I'm messing around with posting pics via flickr. This was Easter starting out her half mile race. She was way nervous, but also brimming with determination. She had to get up before seven, which isn't easy for her. It was the 7-9 year-old age bracket so she is taller than most those other kids. I wish I'd got a cleaner shot. No, she didn't win, or place, but she finished!

How bout that Venus Williams, again? I'm enjoying her matches even more than NBA games.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Congratulate E on the marathan for me. I'm excited to see you all next week. I may be switching or adding a Children's lit MA to my educational path...so I will be reading your kid's lit book reviews. My website on kid's lit which is in very patchy unfinished shape as of now is wizbies.com.

Tina